Display the Most Critical Information about Your Property Using Notices

3 people like this

how i remove my property?

where to add check in time limits.?Eventhough under policy the time restrictions are there its not shown while a GUEST does the booking causing confusion.

why is my listing getting rejected after giving the right bank details 

why my property is rejected ?

1 person likes this

Property address proof/ Ownership proof required, but how do i upload this documents? Even i call on given number but they didnt answer my call..

Need to add approach advice for our guests in the "Overview" as we are not next to the road property. Many times guests had complained for the lack of this information. though it is mentioned in the address section but it should be highlighted more to avoid unpleasant experiences and last minute cancellation. 

I NEED CUSTOMER CARE NO TO SPEAK REGARDING IN STAY GUEST 

GREETING FROM HOTEL VRC. WE HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT OUR ROOM TARIFF, WE UPLOAD HIGH RATES ON SITE BUT IN BOOKING  VOUCHER RATES ARE TOO LOW.WHAT ARE THE REASONS BEHIND THIS??

why my listing was rejected  

My property location is showing incorrect in map...

I try to edit but there is no any option to correct...please solve this issue as soon as possible ..

Denzong homestay Lhadinkyu

Hi,

we are clossed the hourly room book?

My property is not show on your portal 

please help me  

My property location is showing incorrect in map.... couldn't edit..please solve this issue

is there any number where one can call customer support ?  or we just dealing with robots 

can anyone please give me any BDM support mail 

Login to post a comment